It has been a long time since I’ve posted something on here because most entries were forwarded to my facebook. I was in the field for some time and now I am back in Ansbach- but what’s up with my future? From my last posts, you can most likely tell that I’m going through a lot right now, in regards to my career in the military. After everything is said and done, I will most likely be a civilian again- something I do not want. There are those who were born for the military- and I’m one of them.
Wait! Enough with the emo stuff- let’s get to the juice of the orange!
1) In the field, I learned that I have only myself in this world. Friends, lovers, and family come and go, but you have to live with yourself every day forever until you take that last breath.
2) I want to actually feel love and loved. Such a hard emotion to grasp and maintain for yourself and someone else. I am capable of both, but yoiu kinda need two people for that.
3) I woke up at 2am this morning with a taste for Honey Smacks. To my surprise, I had none. I went back to sleep disappointed.
4) I need a new camera. My other one took a shit on me when I went to Munich to visit a friend(currently an ex-friend, lol). That should’ve been a sign to back away.
5) It’s a shame Xbox 360 can’t play .avi files. That would’ve been hella awesome if it could, but alas I am stuck with…
6) ….stupid PS3! The only thing awesome about it is the Blu-ray thing. Other than that, I can’t really hear the bells and whistles of this machine. Well, at least it plays .avi files!
7) I had three beers last night after my arrival from the field…and I felt nothing, not even a buzz. What a bummer!
8) I learned the “all or nothing” lifestyle. If someone wants a relationship with me, that’s how it should be. Hmm…but it seems that people are only interested in me for conversational purposes only.
9) I realized that I do not lead a private life the way I used to.
10) This is possibly the very last post I will do here- and let’s go back to facebook and my personal site!